1. USER INFORMATION
Vertientes Viajes, S.L., from now onwards RESPONSIBLE, is in charge of processing the users’ personal data in accordance with the provisions laid down in current legislation about personal data protection –Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 (GDPR) related to the protection of individuals with respect to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5th December (LOPDGDD)–, according to which the following information about data processing is provided:
Data processing goal: to keep a commercial relationship with the user. The planned operations to carry out this processing are the following ones:
- Forwarding advertising and commercial communications, on the condition that they have been previously authorized, either by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, currently existing or in the future, which allows carrying out commercial relations. These communications will be carried out by the RESPONSIBLE and linked to its products and services, or those of its commercial partners or providers with whom the former may have reached some promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Developing statistical researches.
- Dealing with any request, order or any other inquiry that is brought up by the user through any of the forms of contact at his or her disposal.
- Forwarding the web site’s newsletter.
Processing legal basis: consent of the interested party.
Data preservation criteria: data will be preserved as long as there is a mutual interest to keep the processing until the end. Whenever it will not be any longer necessary for such purpose, then data will be suppressed by using the suitable security measures in order to guarantee data pseudonymisation or the complete destruction thereof.
Data communication: Data will not be transferred to third parties, excepting in the case of legal duty.
Rights accorded to the User:
- Right to withdraw his or her consent at any time.
- Rights of one’s own data access, correction, portability and elimination, and its processing limitation or objection.
- Right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (agdp.es) whenever the user considers that the processing does not adjust to the existing regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
Vertientes Viajes, S.L.
Postal address: Avda. San Hipólito, S/n, 22145 Alquézar
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By marking the corresponding checkbox and filling in the data fields –those marked with an asterisk (*) either in contact forms or in download forms–, users deliberately, freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary in order to attend their requests, on the part of the provider, while filling in the other data fields is voluntary. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful, and he or she becomes responsible for communicating any possible modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly notifies and guarantees users that their personal data will never be given to third parties, and whenever this transfer would be necessary, users would be previously asked for their express, informed and unequivocal consent. All data requested through this web site are compulsory, given that they are necessary so that to provide users with an optimal service. In the case where the user does not provide all data requested, we cannot guarantee that the information and services provided are wholly adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In compliance with personal data current regulations, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with the provisions of the GDPR –General Data Protection Regulation– regulations for the processing of those personal data under their liability, and manifestly with the tenets described in the article 5 of the GDPR; according to which personal data are processed in a legal, loyal and transparent way in relation to those goals for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that technical and organizational policies have been implemented in order to apply those security measures stipulated by the GDPR, with the final goal of protecting users’ rights and freedoms. Likewise, the RESPONSIBLE has communicated users with the proper information so they are able to exercise these rights and freedoms.